According to the rules and regulations of MPD 2021, the Smart City is launching the affordable officers’ awas yojna. However, in spite of trying hard, the land allotted to the officers’ awas yojna could not be obtained due to a change in the land allotment policies of the government.
The Officers’ awas yojna is made particularly for the officers of public and government sector as well as retired offers which include state and central government officers, ministry officers, bank officers, police officers, DRDO as well as the government officers. The key points of the Officers’ awas yojna scheme are as follows:
• Situated very close to the IGI Airport
• All-time availability of water and electric supply
• Availability of CCTV, Wifi and security
• Freehold property as well as registration process
• Situated very close to the major metro station
• Close to the premises of Delhi University and the proposed embassy
The scheme comes with the bold idea of offering affordable housing solutions for the public sector as well as government sector officers who are moving in the nearby areas due to an increasing rise of property values. The Smart City has taken significant steps towards making sure that people get the most suitable house as per their financial status under this MPD 2021 scheme located at Dwarka Phase 2. The Officers’ awas yojna is inspired by the effective Prime Minister Modi scheme known by the name of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.